Relationship counselling is for everyone. Whether you are single, married, in a partnership, a same-sex couple or members of the same family, and need help dealing with relationship difficulties, and , want to work on improving your relationship(s) – we can help.
Did you Know?
- Conflict in relationships is normal.
- The problem is not the problem – it’s your attitude to it.
- How you cope and deal with conflict is one key to developing better, more harmonious relationships.
- How you feel and think about yourself –Self-worth – contributes to the happiness or misery you experience in your relationships.
- And, if there are children involved, they suffer when their parents are hostile towards each other and they often blame themselves for what’s gone wrong.
- Couples often only value their relationships when it’s over.
- Little Changes Make a BIG Difference.